CODE OF CONDUCT
FOR DIRECTORS & SENIOR MANAGEMENT
Each Director and Senior Executive of the Company declares that he would
- Act with honesty, integrity and fairness in the interest of the stakeholders of the
- Take utmost care and due diligence in the performance of their duties of his office
and in exercise of the powers attached to his office.
- Recognise that confidential information received in the course of exercise of his
duties is not disclosed to anyone, unless such disclosure is authorized by the
- Not allow his personal interests or the interests of any associated person, to conflict
with the interests of the Company.
- Not conduct himself in a manner which is likely to bring discredit to the Company.
- Not make any improper use of the information obtained in the course of exercise of
discharge of his duties with the Company.
- Be independent in judgement and actions.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the assets of the Company and ensure their
efficient use for legitimate purposes of the business.
- Recognise his obligation, at all times, to comply with the spirit and letter of law and
with the principles of this Code.